Big Wheels

Today’s post is another shot from the East Mill, and it’s incredible old machinery.  Now overall, I’d say that about 90% of the time I’m very content with the widest end of my wide angle lens, but for this shoot I was definitely in the other 10%.  All of the equipment here is located in a relatively tight space, and there is limited room to just back up to try and get in what I wanted in a single frame.  While I’m certainly pleased with how this turned out, I wish I could’ve gone wider to really capture this beast the way I wanted to.   My next gear upgrade will definitely be an ultra-wide angle lens, but for now, my trusty 18-70 will certainly suffice.

Camera settings: ISO 200, f/11, 18mm, 3 brackets

Advertisements

10 thoughts on “Big Wheels

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s